1. The Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. There is One God, eternally existent in three persons: the Father, the Son and Holy Spirit.
3. In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
4. That for the salvation of lost and sinful man, repentance through faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
5. In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
6. In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved unto the resurrection of life eternally, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.